Financial Revolution Limited Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales registration number 11093124.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access the information we hold on you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect
1. Personal identification information
2. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
3. We collect and process first name, last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information.
4. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Thus, in some cases, we will be unable to render services to you if you do not provide us personal identification information due to the requirements of anti-money laundering laws and other legal acts.
5. Non-personal identification information
6. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as IP-address, location, date and time of connection, the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
7. Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Financial Revolution Limited Ltd may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customer services;
- To carry out Know-Your-Customer (KYC) checks;
- To analyze your account activity in order to provide you with an adequate and reliable service;
- To offer you the best possible options suitable for your needs.
We will ask User’s consent before using collected information in other purposes.
We store collected information for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you. We store information on your transactions for 5 years. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours if you have consented to receive marketing.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and opt out at a later date. Sharing your information
We sometimes need to share personal information we process with third parties. Where necessary or required we share information with:
- family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing;
- financial organizations;
- credit reference agencies;
- debt collection and tracing agencies and other companies in the same group;
- suppliers and services providers;
- central government;
- law enforcement and prosecuting authorities;
- ombudsmen and regulatory authorities;
- courts and tribunals.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, the transmission of such data over the Internet using personal computers or mobile devices is not completely safe and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of documents submitted to our platform. Any transmission of such documents is at your own risk. As soon as we receive your private information, we implement strict security measures and procedures to avoid unauthorized access from any third party.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information is shared outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
Rights of users
Users’ access to their personal identification information.
We provide users with access to their personal identification information. Users may update or delete such information at any time on their own discretion. We will not keep outdated or deleted information, unless we have to do so for legitimate business purposes or in accordance with legislative requirements.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you have a concern about the way we handle your personal information you have a right to lodge a complaint.
For more information on the process please visit the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office at Raising Concerns.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.